Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 14, 2012

United Nations' World Water Day - March 22

I've known about Earth Day (4/22) for years.

Somehow, World Water Day hadn't made it to my radar screen. But the rest of the world has been concerned about water use for decades.

The United Nations theme for this year is Water and Food Security - crazy important. A topic that is very close to my heart.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find an embeddable version of their instructive animation. But because I think this should be better known, I converted content from the UN website into a youtube video. I'm not trying to raise funds or make money off any of this, so I should be in the clear... Below is the final result, with background music written by Little Red King, appropriately named "Rain in the Desert."



So what are you planning to do for World Water Day on March 22nd?

No comments:

Post a Comment